Pacific Early Childhood Education Research Association (Hong Kong) is looking for a Program Assistant to assist a Quality Education Fund project on early childhood education.
Program/Research Assistant for 4 months (Sept. – Dec. 2017)
Primary responsibilities include:
• Project coordination and implementation
• Plan and provide support for conference
• Provide editing and proofreading of project related publications and
• Collate and analyze research data
• Prepare project and research reports
• Possess a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Education or Early Childhood
Education or equivalent qualifications
• Possess a good command of written language, communication and
• Familiarity with research analysis methodologies; good IT skills in general word
processing, data processing and SPSS data analysis software
• Familiarity with Early Childhood Education research would be an advantage
• General administration support for the project
PECERA (Hong Kong) is an equal opportunity employer. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered in addition to annual leave and medical benefits (except for part-time staff). All fringe benefits and MPF shall comply with HK Employment Ordinance.
Applications should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the CV to PECERA (Hong Kong), 20 Somerset Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. Review of applications will start from Aug. 15, 2017 and will continue until the post is filled. PECERA (Hong Kong) thanks applicants for their interest, but advises that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified of the application result.